Commercial Energy Analyst
BC Energy is an industry leading manufacturer and distributor of commercial grade LED lighting products.
We identify immediate opportunities to drastically reduce energy consumption and eliminate maintenance costs by adopting a more sustainable and cost effective strategy. As part of a comprehensive energy reduction plan, LED lighting and building controls can help an organization drastically reduce fixed operating expenses, all while capitalizing on local and national incentives and grants.
With 10 years of experience servicing commercial, retail, industrial, medical, and governmental clients ranging from Fortune 100 global corporations, small/medium-sized business, and local municipalities; we are hyper-detailed in our analysis, transparent in our evaluation, and highly trusted with our ability to execute.
BC Energy is currently hiring for the following:
A Commercial Energy Analyst (or “call agent”) that is looking to work and succeed in a challenging and rewarding environment with a rapidly growing company. This individual will focus their main attention on utilizing company resources to prospect and set leads for senior sales team members.
Job requirements and expectations:
- Capitalize on warm leads given by senior leadership team
- Identify self-generated leads and prospects using tools and systems provided by BC Energy
- Work with outside sales team members to set high quality and promising appointments, that will lead to closed business
- Document and notate daily activity
- Report directly to senior leadership
- Other duties assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to “get past no” over a phone call
- Confidence when speaking to a decision maker
- Sales experience preferred, willingness to learn even more important
- Computer proficient
- Self drive & motivation; this position has additional commission/incentives to capitalize on.
Work Environment & Benefits
- Growing Company
- Fun work environment (we keep track of ping pong wins and losses)
- Challenging, but encouraging atmosphere
- Growth opportunity – development and mentorship from senior executive team
- Casual Friday everyday
- Scheduled company outings, because we all get along
- This position is designed to compensate a hard working, determined, and hungry individual to make between 70-80k/year
*This is a full-time, salaried position starting at $36,000/year (DOE) + commission.